Thursday, January 15, 2009

Unmarried Housewife does a Meme

"Stupid Meme My Sibling Did But Didn't Tag Me For" Meme
I'd like to think I'm at least somewhat hip enough to do some meme or another eventually.

1. Six names you go by:
1. Cheryl
2. Cher-Cher
3. Cherbear
4. Auntie Cheryl
5.The Cheryl
6. Housewife


2. Three things you are wearing right now:
presumptuous aren't we?

1. Signature hoodie
2. black tee
3. Sock Monkey PJ bottoms

3.
Three things you want very badly right now:
1. New camera to replace dead one :(
2. To Sleep
3. Hot, single, not gay, competent, with a well paying job man slathered in chocolate laying atop a pile of money who is looking to settle down.
As if I'd've left that out.

4. T
hree people who will fill this out:
Is there anyone crazy enough left to fill out memes?
1. Kid
2. Kid again
3. Even more Kid

5.
Two things you did last night:
1. Tried to sleep for the third time that day
2. Drew

6.
Two things you ate today:
1. Coffee
2. Um... hm... Something solid and edible... I think?
Don't look at me like that! I'm sleep deprived, I can't remember yesterday let alone what I ate today.

7.
People you last talked to on the phone:
1. Karen
2. Gra's friend Debbie
I should call my bestfriend...

8.
Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. The same thing I do every night; try to take over the world.
2. Make peanut brittle

9. Your favorite beverages:
1. Coffee
2. Chocolate Milk
Surprise surprise...

4 comments:

The Microblogologist said...

You should have Niecey do it too, lol. I suppose I'll start tagging you when I encounter these.

nonna said...

don't feel bad, she didn't tag me either (not that i really wanted her to, just saying)and i'm her minion! lol

hahahah word veri: porti as is potty lolol ohh me. i think its time for my meds and bed!

Unmarried Housewife said...

@ Sibling Kee: She's made exactly for the purpose of amusing me and filling blog space. Lol

@ Nonna: Mmm... bed. Tempting. So very tempting. I'll have to suck down more coffee to function and try to go to bed by three.

The Microblogologist said...

Lol, I didn't tag anyone! I could see if I tagged everyone but you guys... ;)